Roblox is a great educational tool for children to push their creativity and imagination! This course is a great opportunity for kids to dive into the immersive world of Roblox and create their own immersive worlds!
For ages 7-12
Practice Programming Language, Variables, Loops and Conditionals
Unleash their creativity
Great foundation for a career in game design
From beginner coders to Roblox entrepreneurs, this course is caters for all ages and skill levels so everyone can discover their love for game development.
LEVEL 3- ADVANCED ROBLOX GAME DEVELOPMENT COURSE
This course will run every Thursday for 12 weeks. We are not running during May half-term.
Thursday 22nd April 2021
Thursday 29th April 2021
Thursday 6th May 2021
Thursday 13th May 2021
Thursday 20th May 2021
Thursday 27th May 2021
Thursday 10th June 2021
Thursday 17th June 2021
Thursday 24th June 2021
Thursday 1st July 2021
Thursday 8th July 2021
Thursday 15th July 2021
Roblox Game Studio is 3D world creation platform that takes childrens creativity to the level. The physics engine within this creation tool provides interesting challenges.
- You will need a windows computer or an Apple Macintosh computer. Please note that iPads or Google Chrome Books are not compatible for this course.
- Roblox Game Studio installed
Virtual Camp Information
The virtual camp runs for 14 weeks every Tuesday between 3rd Novemeber till 9th February (Chirstmas holidays) for one hour between 4 pm - 5 pm. The sessions will be 1-way video communication from the teacher and audio only from students unless they are stuck and need to screen share. Students will be able to use the message box to communicate with the teacher also. The meeting will start exactly on the hour. If you are over 10 minutes late you will not be able to join the session and will need to call to arrange another time slot for that day. We ask that you join the waiting room 10 minutes before the session begins.
Please also be aware that:
- The software we provide prior to the first session commencing MUST be installed beforehand. Your child will need to be ready to begin the first session at the start time as time cannot be spent waiting for software to be installed.
- If any technical issues arise with Zoom software which is out of our control, we will revert to an alternative platform and ensure that the session still runs for the correct length of time. If an alternative platform is used and the session carries on, you will not be permitted a refund. If an alternate platform is not available however, you will be permitted a refund for that session.
- If you experience continuous technical issues on your laptop/Macbook which prevent you from keeping up with the sessions, unfortunately you will be asked to leave the session to avoid further disruption to other member of the online course and you will not be permitted a refund.
If you experience technical issues with the software we provide prior to the course commencing, please contact our customer service team for assistance on 01442 873150. We will be offering short online sessions to assist with installing the software, however this will only be available at set times after your purchase has been made.